Re: Anti-aliased fonts in galeon/mozilla/epiphany

On Saturday 16 August 2003 05:11, Jeff Schwaber wrote:
> I'm trying to get rid of anti-aliased fonts in the various mozilla-based
> web browsers that come with gnome, and I've been pretty unsuccessful.
> There's a page for Mandrake describing how to set the minimum size for
> anti-aliasing in /usr/lib/mozilla/defaults/pref/unix.js but changing the
> size doesn't seem to do anything.

For Mozilla, you can set the property "font.FreeType2.enable" to "false", that
should get rid of AA altogether. If you're setting this in the systemwide
file, you'll have to make sure that it isn't overriden in your personal
settings (~/.mozilla/profilename/*.slt/user.js).

--
Got Backup?