Re: [O.T.] RE: retrieving emails to an exchange via linux?

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 13:45, Wathen, Metherion wrote:
> Is there a Debian package that reads MSOutlook's .pst files?
> (I have a ton of them and it would be great if I could read them
> on my linux box)

What version were they created on?  If you have access to a Winbox,
you can install Mozilla Mail, and it can convert to mbox (since it's
able to make the appropriate MAPI calls).

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                            |
| "Man, I'm pretty.  Hoo Hah!"                                  |
|    Johnny Bravo                                               |