Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful

At 2003-08-05T14:20:02Z, Alan Connor <alanc@kanga.honeypot.net> writes:

Please fix your mail headers         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> If the password is used with an address other than the one it was acquired
> with, the mail is dumped and the password de-activated.

So, if I write to you from work, but set Reply-to: to my home address, which
address gets the C-R email?  The (incorrect) work address or the (correct)
home address?  Which email address is the C-R expecting a reply from?
--
Kirk Strauser