Re: dhclient fails after kernel recompilation

Did u set CONFIG_PACKET and CONFIG_SOCKET in your kernel?
(i am not 100% sure if these are the correct keywords, but i had a problem
with DHCP earlier this week after install of a new kernel. turned out to
be the problem that these 2 were not set in my kernelconfig..)

Pim

PingWings - Where do you want to go tomorrow?
M:  06-28474259
E:  bliekp@pingwings.nl
I:  www.pingwings.nl