Re: more install problems

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 14:28, Geoff Thurman wrote:
[...now irrelevant context snipped...]
> I'm a newbie, and this might in any case be too late to help, but
> the best instructions for installing Knoppix to hdd are probably
> those on www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/debian-knoppix.html. They made
> sense to me, and the way I feel at the moment that might be saying
> something.

Okay.  Try anything once.  I don't know why the instructions on the
disk said there was no install script.  True, it is fairly basic, and
insists on a single partition for root and everything... If it works,
well and good.  I've repartitioned and it has started copying.  I'll
let you know.

Thanks Geoff.

--
richard