best wireless card for debian

Hi all,

I recently purchased a dlink DWL 520+ card which uses the TI acx100
chipset which so far only has binary drivers and it has not managed to
work yet and I intend to put it on a server without module support. This
leads me to the question.

Which is the best card that I should go for for native linux support. I
need 22mbps and am in the UK. Somewhere around £40 is fine.

Thanks for your time,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com