Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:01:10 -0700
Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
>     Of that 602 spam know how much got through?

> root@teleute:/tmp/t# grep spamd * | grep identified | awk '{print $8}' |
> grep\(\[567\] | wc -l
>      22

    Actually, I am wrong about this.  This was still marked as spam by SA and
sa-exim allowed it to be delivered.  The range 5-8 is the "unsure" range that
I let the users decide what to do with.  They can still choose to filter it as
spam and bit bucket it so to say that 22 spam getting through is a
misrepresentation.  22 spam was delivered in case they were false positives.

    In my recollection of the past week I cannot think of a single instance of
spam landing in my mailbox.  IE, true spam not marked with a score of 5 or
higher.  In the past month I think there were... 2?