Re: Copying a dvd movie

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 01:31:56PM -0400, Antonio Rodr?0X wrote:
> The following is only an ficticious sequence of events. Any similarity with reality is purely coincidental. Nobody that I know intends to do so.
> \begin{fiction}
> Suppose you have a DVD movie that you want to copy.
> What would be the best way to do it?
> \end{fiction}
> Thanks.

#include<stdio.h>
/* Assume CDR by default */
#ifndef DVDR
#define CDR 1
#endif

void abstract();

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  abstract();

  return 0;
}

void abstract()
{
#ifdef DVDR
  printf("If you have a dvd recoder you take the VOB files from the DVD");
  printf("decrypt them and record them onto a blank DVD-R.\n");
#endif

#ifdef CDR
  printf("If you have a cd recorder you reencode the DVD into some other");
  printf("format, and then either burn them as VCDs (mpeg1 video that can be");
  printf("played on hardware players or a computer) or as ordinary data");
  printf("files (to be played on a computer only).\n");
#endif
}

P.S. sorry the message is so long, but I wanted to make sure it would
compile without any warnings :)

Hope that helps,
Bijan