Managing Palm Addresses

I turn to you again because the rest of the world is letting me
down. I am looking for a way to streamline editing of addresses for
the palm pilot. I have about 400 addresses to enter, and I'd rather
not have that be a major PITA.

I know there is jpilot, but its address book interface is archaic
and horrible to use.

I also know of pilot-addresses in pilot-link, but it's so buggy that
it juggles fields around in random order. The pilot-link team has
not yet responded to the bugs I reported on this.

What I would absolutely enjoy is a tool that can edit the .PDB files
directly, presenting me with a streamlined GUI that renders itself
to fast, keyboard-based entry.

Or: if someone knows how to get pilot-addresses to import CSV files
such that I can control, which one of the five number field is e.g.
the Work or the Fax field, that information would help me a lot!

Thanks,

`. `'`