Re: Installing Debian on existing winxp+rh9.0 hdd

Hello Sudeep!

sudeep mukherjee wrote:
> Extremely sorry to have messed up the Subject line.

;) You still seem to have messed up the references... ;)

> I have a Celeron 600MHz with 40 GB Hard Disk.
>
> I already have WINXp(Sorry for this) and RH9.0. Want to install
> Debian Woody. Anypointers would be welcome.

Debian GNU/Linux FAQ
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#faq

Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 -- Installation Manual
http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/installmanual

Debian Reference
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#quick-reference

dselect Documentation for Beginners
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#dselect

Additionally check out the other fine documentation there as well as
http://www.debian.org/support

Hmm, looking back these links appear pretty obvious. What else that is
_not_ covered in these docs would you like to know?

CU,
Flo