Re: Gnome2.2, Sawfish, window dramas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Menaka Lashitha Bandara" <lashi@optusnet.com.au>
To: <debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 3:16 AM
Subject: Gnome2.2, Sawfish, window dramas

G'day all.

I run Gnome2.2 with sawfish as my favourite WM :). The only problem is
that windows are placed on top of the gnome-panel bar. Is there any way
to "block" the top part of the screen where the panel exists. Ie, to
make the geometry of the screen seem smaller so that windows can't get
to the panel?

Thanks for help in advance.

\LaShI

Have you tried changing the panel type? IIRC, you need to use an edge panel
so windows don't "overlap" the panel. If you use a floating panel, which I
assume
you're using, windows will overlap the panel.