Re: what plugins i needed?

Hello

james_nghk_debian_user@yahoo.com.hk wrote:

> I have tried "apt-get install realplayer", but this package cannot be
> found. However, I have downloaded and installed the realplayer from
> www.real.com successful, so that i think that it is the problem of
> setting, but i do not know how to set.

The realplayer package for woody is not available on the official servers,
but you can get in from marillat.free.fr. After installing realplayer
(either via apt or by downloading from real.com) you have to copy
raclass.zip and rpnp.so from the RealPlayer directory to your mozilla
plugin directory (probably /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins).

best regards
        Andreas Jsnssen

--
Andreas Janssen