Re: delete file remind

if you want to make it the default, and everyone's using bash, put
that line in /etc/bashrc.  don't be suprised if some people get annoyed
at having things changed on them without knowing it.  what might be
better is to change in in the .bashrc files of everyone you care about,
and then put the line in /etc/skel/.bashrc, which will then get copied
over for all new users that you add later on.  just thoughts, anyway.

	sean