Output Plugin for xmms

Hi there:

I just installed xmms 1.2.7.-3 (from sid repository), and I can't play a
mp3 file with it. When I click on the play button, I recieve an error
message, advicing me to check

1. My output plugin
2. That no other programs are blocking
3. That my sound card is configured properly

Well, as no other program is playing any music at the time, and as my
soundcard is configured properly ( I am able to play the same file with
noatun), so I checked my xmms output plugin.

I have tree output plugins there:

1. OSSDriver 1.2.7
2. eSound Output Plugin 1.2.7
3. Disk Writer Plugin 1.2.7

And non of them seem to work.

BTW, I guess KDE starts alsa when KDE is tarted, though I don't know
weather this is related or not.

Help appreciated
Cheers
--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan