How do I get the install disks to recognize my network?

 Good afternoon. I am having a problem installing Debian (my first install of any Linux, actually) and was hoping someone might be able to render assistance.

Due to lack of funds and lack of access to CD-burner, I was hoping to use the Floppies / net install option to install to my new comp ( Intel D845GBV moterboard with onboard LAN ).

Seems to be working up until the installation of base system, where there is no 'Network' option. No prob, I figure, so I go to configure modules and find whatever one I'll need so it can use my onboard ethernet info.

But nothing there seems to be right, and when I guess, they all seem to fail.

Any thoughts? Please?

John Kenneth Fisher
johnkfisher@mac.com