Re: Printers via SMB?

Jamin W. Collins wrote:
On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 10:21:14AM -0600, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

I'd like to be able to use the Epson from my computer, but I haven't a
clue on how to mount a printer.

Take a look at CUPS.

jan-jr-ent:~# CUPS
su: CUPS: command not found
jan-jr-ent:~# man cups
No manual entry for cups
jan-jr-ent:~# apt-get install cups
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package cups has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package cups has no installation candidate
jan-jr-ent:~#

--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.

http://www.hsv-hotspots.com/
Your hotspot for Wireless in HSV, AL