trouble with password manager ...

I use phoenix as a browser, when filling in passwords I get a message from
the 'password manager' asking me if I want to remember the passwords. yes,
never for this site, no. If I select yes all worls well.

However I reciently did a yes with an incorrect password !! every time I log
in it re-presents the incorrect password, a royal pain.

I cant work out if this is a KDE function or a phoenix function. I have tried
disabling cookies, I have gone to controll centre, web browsing, stop HTML
form completeion all to no avail.

Any idea what application is causing the forms to be filled in? how to
correct the data? and how to stop it ?

Dave

Its just one big learning curve ...