Re: MPG-to-AVI or AVI-to-AVI software

Thanks a lot for everyone's feedback! Unfortunatelly I haven't been able to
try all the possibiities yet due to class and exams bt I'll try them as soon
as I can.

Something I've seen is that my player has no problems with files made by
ffmpeg but has problems with files encoded by mencoder.  My next step is to
try transcoder and see what happens.

The reason for me not to stop and use ffmpeg is because I would like to rotate
the movie like mencoder does.

I'll post back when I know anything new.

Again, thanks for all the posts,

Ronald Castillo