Re: shuttle disaster

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 09:09:37AM -0600, DvB wrote:
> I remember reading about that somewhere. I think it's a very good idea,
> provided you can get the income from other sources (as Oregon appears to
> be doing without too much trouble).

Actually, no.  We're really, really screwed since the conservatives
deadlocked the state congress last session and didn't pass a budget
until nearly halfway through the biennium for which it applys, then
sent a temporary tax increase to the voters.  It should have passed,
but didn't.  It needed to pass.  To see how conservative politics can
destroy a state, Google News for Measure 28...

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user