Re: [OT] Capitalism (was Re: columbia -- what really happened)

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 02:27:49AM -0600, Gary Turner wrote:
> >Does mutt have a quadoption for this?
>
> Paul, didn't you have a bounce set up for HTML?  Or was it the Dman?
> Wasn't that in Exim, or procmail?  Seems like a confirmation could be
> set up based on the same kind of parameters.  Since I just barely have
> Mutt and Exim working, I'll bow to your expertise on this. ;)

Yeah, well, I don't want *all* return receipts honored, just human
ones.  I want to veto the spam ones.  Either way, it's not a big
enough deal for me to devise my own solution if mutt can't be
bothered; I typically find return receipts to be fairly annoying and
don't use them myself, but to each thier own.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user