Re: columbia -- what really happened

also sprach karrottop <karrottop@fuse.net> [2003.02.03.2003 +0100]:
> Are republican bashers really so bored that they have to post crap like
> this in a debian mail list.  Download some friends and tell them your
> propoganda.  Try opening up a live journal, then you can still hear your
> self type without annoying others

Just ignore these types, they are not worth the attention. Instead, go
here:

  http://www.netaxs.com/~jeffc/how-fast-is-it.jpg

--
Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc