KDE3.1 start-up error

Hi All,

I've upgraded to KDE3.1 stable for the powerpc, however, when I try to login
in, I get the following errors:

(**) ATI(0): DPMS enabled
PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Error:            Can't find file "macintosh/uk" for symbols include
>                   Exiting
>                   Abandoning symbols file "default"
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server

Any idea how I can fix this easily?  I'm a bit of a novice, so a layman
explanation would be very nice. ;)

KDE2.2 has been working perfectly for the last few months, so not sure why
it can't find "macintosh/uk" symbols??.....

Thanks,

Kevin