problems setting up ppp connection with ispwest

Dear People,

Anyone with experience setting up a ispwest ppp account on Debian? I
thought I would give them a try since they offer a 15 day free trial
account, but I'm having problems getting set up with pppconfig. My
current ISP worked right out of the box with PAP.

I suppose they support PAP, but I tried with and without static dns,
and no dice. I tried talking to their technical support, but they say
"we are compatible with linux but don't offer support". Ha ha.

At the moment, I'm not asking for debugging help, but asking if there
is anyone who has been down this road before and knows how to do it.
Thanks.

                                                          Faheem.