Re: How to read DocBook file?

Mike M wrote:

On Sunday 02 February 2003 14:41, Kent West wrote:
Thanks for any hints.

You could just read the email on this list with a subject of Re: Pon works; KPPP doesn't

which I quote:

Kent writes:
How can I set this option, either globally for all users for all dial-up
accounts,...

By editing /etc/ppp/options and replacing 'auth' with 'noauth'.
Kent
Umm, that reply didn't exist when I posted the question, as it's a reply to my question. In essense, you're telling me to not bother asking the question since once I've asked it someone will answer it and then I'll know so why bother asking. Err, or something like that . . .  :-)