Brute force reinstall

Hi all...

I recently ran into some, uhm, minor hard disk problems that sent my
/usr/share to kingdom come, along with /home, but that's another story.
Failing to find a simple way to reinstall packages with data in /usr/share or
plain and simple all packages, I reinstalled the whole system. (OK, this was
probably necessary anyway because perl was done for...)

Is there an easy way to reinstall all packages? Perhaps a tool that flags all
packages as "reinst-required" or something?

--
Got Backup?