Debian V3 R1 install, not

I am fighing an Adaptac SCSI controller with the Debian CD. I have tried the
no_reset, no_probe and it is no luck.

I guess I am wondering how (or if a boot floppy set would work) because I
have exactly one choice on this IBM 325. The Adaptac controller for hard
drives and CD.

I did an archive search and it seems like somebody did something but the
tread doesn't seem to keep a subject line that threads back cleanly....
Looking forward to kicking this into installing before I kick the machine
;-)

TIA,
Tcat

---