RE: Curious...Are most of you in tech-relatedcareers/schooling?

Phew.....

I remember when I was 8 years old, my first computer was one that I got from
a [then] photographer, a Radio Shack computer model MC-10, with 3k of memory
and with a built in Microsoft BASIC interpreter in it's firmware. That is
when I started doing BASIC programs, that thing used to plug in to the TV
just like the Atari 2600. Anyone here remember ENTER magazine?

Afterwards it was too much trouble to transcript the code listings in the
manual, so my dad bought me one of those tape recorders with special tape
you used to store the programs with, you could actually 'hear' the programs
downloading to the mighty 3K memory, sounded a lot like a 2400 baud modem.

I then got a 286 in 1992. I still have the same case with a pentium like-
Cirix 200 MMX in it. With debian and Windows98.

Ahhh, fond memories.

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

-*/ -=  )O(  Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez  )O(  =- /*-

"En el horizonte vertical yace el espejo de nuestra Alma."
"In the vertical horizon lies the mirror of our Soul."
- J. Arias-Chavez