Re: Jigdo files for 3.0r1

Tadeusz Bak was roused into action on 2003-01-14 22:31 and wrote:
Hi,

Can somebody explain this to me please? Woody 3.0r1 has been
officially released but jigdo files on us.cdimage.debian.org were last
modified in July 2002. So I am confused: are these files for version 3.0r0
or 3.0r1? Thanks for your help.

Those files are for 3.0r0 but the 3.0r1 files are on the site; the symlink to them just hasn't been updated yet...

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/

--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV