Re: 3c90x drive

Ariane Machado Lima wrote:

    Hello,

I have installed the Debian 3.0, which hasn't recognized my NIC 3c905c-TX. Then I download the 3c90x drive, but I am suffering with a lot of compilation errors. Has somebody tried do that? Has somebody some idea about my problem?

    Thank's
    Ariane

This card uses the "3c59x.o" module. Try a "modprobe 3c59x" as root, and if it installs OK, then make it permanant with modconf or by adding it to your /etc/modules file.

I have one here & it works fine. There is no need to compile a new driver module...the one supplied by the standard kernels works fine.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-