Re: Upgrading from stable to testing with apt-get?

HdV@DTO.TUDelft.NL wrote:
Note also that sarge currently does NOT have a useful security
repository. All security updates for testing need to go through sid
first, so there is a not insignificant delay before they are apt-getable
for testing...

Most of the time that isn't too much of a problem as "apt-get source"
from unstable usually works if you add deb-src lines for unstable in
your source.list .

Duly noted; thanks.

So now that I've changed stable to sarge in my sources list, and ran apt-get dist-upgrade and got all the new packages, is it correct now to say "I'm running sarge"? Or is it like half-sarge, half-woody?

-Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/