Re: XFS , QLA2200 and SMP

Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 18:16 schrieb Austin Gonyou:
> Which FS is it that you're writing to? A NFS, or is it local and being
> shared as NFS? Something seems very odd in that stack trace given the
> oops that you have.

I write to a local XFS , it is no shared as nfs. I read the data from a NFS
mounted disk.

I don't have anythink in my modules.conf for qla2200. As I understand the
README I only need it for initrd-kernel. I don't use initrd for this machine.
I loadet the driver with modprob by hand with no ql2xopts. The Card is for
connetion to the the external RAID with userdata only.

Monika
Monika Strack
Institut fuer Tierzucht
Bundesforschungsanstalt fuer Landwirschaft

31535 Neustadt               e-mail: most@tzv.fal.de
Germany                      Tel: +49 5034 /871 154
                             Fax: +49 5034 /871 239