RE: Initrd problems

Hi Herbert,

thanks for the reply, here's the relevant files as requested...

# /etc/mkinitrd/mkinitrd.conf:
#  Configuration file for mkinitrd(8).  See mkinitrd.conf(5).
#
# This file is meant to be parsed as a shell script.

# What modules to install.
MODULES=most

# The length (in seconds) of the startup delay during which linuxrc may
be
# interrupted.
DELAY=0

# If this is set to probe mkinitrd will try to figure out what's needed
# mount the root file system.  This is equivalent to the old PROBE=on
setting.
ROOT=probe

# This controls the permission of the resulting initrd image.
UMASK=022

# Command to generate the initrd image.
MKIMAGE='mkcramfs %s %s > /dev/null'
#MKIMAGE='mkext2fs %s %s > /dev/null'
# Set this to yes if you want to use busybox(1).
BUSYBOX=no

# Set this to no if you want to disable /usr/share/initrd-tools/scripts.
PKGSCRIPTS=yes

# /etc/mkinitrd/modules: Kernel modules to load for initrd.
#
# This file should contain the names of kernel modules and their
arguments
# (if any) that are needed to mount the root file system, one per line.
# Comments begin with a `#', and everything on the line after them are
ignored.
#
# You must run mkinitrd(8) to effect this change.
#
# Examples:
#
#  ext2