Re: start program at login

Chris Everts wrote:

> I sometimes use the session for that. Open the app you want to start at
> login, save session. Next time WindowMaker you login to wm that app will
> start too. You can use "attributes | icon&initial workspace" to sent it
> to any workspace you want to.

Wouldn't this be windowmanager specific? I know GNOME has a save the
session, although I don't think it saves console apps.  Problem is that I
haven't found a windowsmanager I really like yet, so I tend to jump between
GNOME, KDE, Enlightenment and WindowMaker (depending on which one irritates
me the least this week).

--