how to make unicode mode default for all virtual consoles?

Currently Unicode mode come's up as default on the first console, but
for consoles 2 to 6 I need to run unicode_start on every console. What
is the proper Debian way to have unicode mode on all vc's by default?

Second thing: I have created a polish unicode keymak myslef in
/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/pl-uni.kmap.gz
and set it as a default keymap with install-keymap pl-uni.
But the system doesn't like it as a bootup default. It says

Mon Nov  3 19:42:45 2003: Loading /etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz
Mon Nov  3 19:42:45 2003: loadkeys: warning: this map uses Unicode symbols
Mon Nov  3 19:42:45 2003:     (perhaps you want to do `kbd_mode -u'?)

And I still need to run 'loadkeys pl-uni' on every console after
bootup to make it work. Then my unicode keyboard works OK.
How to make it automatic?

--
    Miernik         ________________________ jabber:miernik@amessage.info
___________________/__ tel: +48608233394 __/      mailto:miernik@ctnet.pl