Re: only one new debian-user thread a day according to google

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 at 00:15 GMT, Dan Jacobson penned:
> After Oct 21st, this group has suddenly dwindled to only about one new
> thread a day: http://groups.google.com/groups?group=linux.debian.user
>
> Some of us low bandwidth users read via google, as gmane.org's search
> isn't as good yet.

Huh.  I'd think that a web interface would be slower in user-experience
than a newsgroup or mail reader.

Anyway, why not use the mailing list archives?  They seem pretty
up-to-date.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.