Re: PDFs on the fly with PHP

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 07:32:24PM -0500, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> What about just setting up PHP so it has limited shell access and
> having the program execute ps2pdf (or another suitable alternative)
> on the Web server?

Unfortunately it's for variable data PDFs (in this case ordering
business cards). So I need to do more than just convert documents
from one format to another.

I think this is the library I'm going to use:
http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/

I'm still not sure how it's going to handle different fonts (and I don't
know for sure what kind of fonts the client wants to be able to use).

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]