From: Alberto Tobias [mailto:atr@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2003 8:36 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian Newbie Question on Network Config

Hi,

I relatively new to LInux. The last couple of months I have been dabbling
with some distributions, but right now I am staying with Debian.

I have however one question. I have troubles with my network card. I can get
it up and running ok, using the tulip drivers from scyld.org. I can
configure it, add the default routes etc etc. But I have to do this
everytime I boot the system, because I don't know where to add the
configuration so it is set up right when it boots.

Where do I do this? Which startup scripts do I need to change?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto

atr@xs4all.nl