Re: USB subsystem problems?! or only mouse?

Nick,

the entry I have in my XF86config-4 file are the following:

The first mouse is a logitech on ps2 port, and it works.
The second is the Logitech usb that does not work...

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Logitech MX700"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
#       Option          "Protocol"              "ExplorerPS/2"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
        Option          "Buttons"               "7"
EndSection

As you can see I have the line "device" "/dev/input/mice"...but when I
execute the command "cat /dev/input/mice" and I move, and I use
buttons...nothing happend...no caracters are show..:(

Do you have any ideas..?!

thanks
Lorenzo