Re: Server Side Spam Filtering

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 at 13:52 GMT, Thomas H. George penned:
> My ISP, spininternet.com, has advised me that within the next week
> they will add server side spam filtering.  I will report on its
> success when it goes into effect.  For now running mailfilter
> regularly with Pigeon's mailfilterrc is keeping the situation
> undercontrol.
>
> Tom

Was this due to you beating them over the head, or did they do it on
their own?  Also, is this for all users, or just you?  And will it be at
all configurable by you?

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please