Re: Insidious Spam/swen/Garbage

Thanks for all the suggestions, maybe with the
exception of sticking my head in the sand, I don't
receive a mere dozen of this...crap, its at least 40
sometimes double that. It's a real problem, and if I'm
going to spend that much time on the computer I want
to be doing something better than managing the
junk-flow. I will checkout the fetchyahoo and other
ideas including, yet, another provider if I have to.