Re: java in mozilla

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 02:49, Paul William wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am struggling to get the java plugin to work in mozilla. I am running
> unstable . I have blackdown jre1.4 installed. I have tried jre1.3 but
> that did not work either. The symlinks to the java plugin seem to be
> correct but mozilla is not loading the plugin.
>
> What should I do?

Add this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian unofficial/

the do:

dselect update && apt-get install j2re1.4

Has to do with compiler version... not something that looks like it'll
be done anytime soon... (thanks Blackdown)

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Were giraffe's antennae to sprout from your barnacled elbows, one could
but weep for the pretense of a fallen chamber pot.