Re: To be safe don't use shift key...

>>Erik Steffl wrote:
>> moseley@hank.org wrote:
> >
>> ...or else the riaa might sue you.
>>

>http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/10/08/bmg.protection.reut/index.html
>

>>   quote from article: "Computers running Linux and older versions of
>>the
>> Mac operating system are unable to run the software and are able to
>>copy
> >the disc freely, he said."
>
>  > ROFL
>
>   >  erik
>

> -Roberto wrote
>Is that a license for us to copy something not worth copying?

Yea it sounds like we might need a license to use the shift key.

http://arstechnica.com/archive/news/1065755223.html

Also if your in the mood for a little shopping you could also buy this
on Ebay.  Its a bug for those who really, really want to know.  Thats
right you can bid on a real dead bug.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11994

I don't know if I should laugh, or cry, or laugh myself to crying.

Rthoreau