Re: Howto not reject mail to Postmaster etc. in Exim4

On 09 Oct 2003, Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net> wrote:
> What I meant to say is that I will accept the mail if it goes only to a
> spamtrap, but deny it if it also goes to a user which is not in the
> list of spamtraps... So, I don't need to differentiate between users,
> but I need some kind of condition if there are other users getting that
> mail than the spamtraps...

The RCPT ACL is run for every single recipient of the mail, so you could
e.g. use one variable to indicate a spamtrap and another one for regular
users in the RCPT ACL. In the DATA ACL you could then block the mail if
both variables are set.

Philipp Weis                                   email: pweis@pweis.com
Freiburg, Germany                              web: http://pweis.com/
GnuPG public key available from pweis.com or keyservers (ID 41D95A4A)