Mutt & Sylpheed

Its a repeated question, I know, but after considerable digging on
google, I still haven't been able to figure out the best way to be able
to use sylpheed (claws) and mutt together. There's just way too much
information out there!! If anyone knows of a good document that can help
me set this up, please email away!

>From what I've read, I believe there's a few ways:

fetchmail -> procmail -> MH, mbox, maildir
fetchmail -> procmail -> cyrus -> IMAP

I understand that using IMAP I would essentially be able to use it with
any email client, as long as it supports IMAP. I would even be able to
check it through a web interface, when I'm on a PC without ssh!

It'll be great if someone could post configuration files (fetchmail,
procmail, mutt)  I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out from
those.

I promise, if I get it working, I'll write a HOW-TO and post it online!

Naitik.