gawk manual in dwww/ doccentral

The gawk manual does not show up in the info index (eg. running [p]info
in a shell and searching for "gawk" - not found), or the dwww search
index (from the dwww front page) or from the doccentral search box.

What gives? Is this a bug I should report against.

At some point I found the manual in my web browser (I think one of the
alternative dwww search options), and also using "info gawk". The funny
thing is you can go "up" to the 'parent index' or whatever it's called,
but then there's no link to get back down.

Surely there is some documentation indexing not happening.

Should I report a bug against this package?

I seem to remember this happening to me before - should I go file a bug
report against every such package I come across that doesn't have its
(info, or otherwise) documentation registered properly??

I would have thought having a single documentation index would have been
solved by now. I would have thought it was automatable too. Perhaps it's
not so easy as that.

I'm running debian unstable upgraded nightly.

TIA
Zen

--
Mr Zenaan Harkness