Re: SMTP Relay, closed (or so i thought)?

Hey Darryl!

Wow, *PHEW*, you have _NO_ idea how eased that makes me feel.. and yeah,
it was in the same time as the Swen started goingaround, i started
getting those ... and i also get these "infected messages" but since i
dont live anywhere near a windows box i dont feel That threat..

Especially since i tested my server on abuse.net's relay test and i got
through clean .. it has been giving me a headache trying to figure out
the problem at hand..

Wow.. now i guess i can start sleeping again :)

Best regards
/smurfd