named complaining about lame servers when resolving

Hi,

I've tried to configure bind on my Woody box as a caching DNS server for a segment of the network. However, after mistyping an IP address that I was trying to resolve elsewhere I'm now getting lots of messages in the log file complaining about a lame server. Have I misconfigured named, or is this an error I can ignore? If the latter, how do I make the problem go away - restart the daemon?

Bind 9.1 (bind9_1:9.2.1-2.woody.1_i386)

Error message (repeated over and over):

Sep 22 17:12:00 ns1 named[12680]: lame server resolving '75.1.5.198.in-addr.arpa' (in '1.5.198.in-addr.arpa'?): 198.6.1.161#53

Contents of /etc/named.conf (only modifications are to the forwarders, and to forward 10.0.0.0/24 requests for our local domain back to some other local DNS servers):

// This is the primary configuration file for the BIND DNS server named.
//
// Please read /usr/share/doc/bind9/README.Debian for information on the
// structure of BIND configuration files in Debian, *BEFORE* you customize
// this configuration file.
//

options {
       directory "/var/cache/bind";

       // If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
       // to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
       // directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
// questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 and later use an unprivileged
       // port by default.

       // query-source address * port 53;

       // If your ISP provided one or more IP addresses for stable
       // nameservers, you probably want to use them as forwarders.
       // Uncomment the following block, and insert the addresses replacing
       // the all-0's placeholder.

        forwarders {
               206.13.28.12;
               206.13.31.12;
               207.126.96.162;
        };

       auth-nxdomain no;    # conform to RFC1035

};

// prime the server with knowledge of the root servers
zone "." {
       type hint;
       file "/etc/bind/db.root";
};

// be authoritative for the localhost forward and reverse zones, and for
// broadcast zones as per RFC 1912

zone "localhost" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/bind/db.local";
};

zone "127.in-addr.arpa" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/bind/db.127";
};

zone "0.in-addr.arpa" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/bind/db.0";
};

zone "255.in-addr.arpa" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/bind/db.255";
};

// add entries for other zones below here

zone "myprivatedomain.com" {
       type forward;
       forwarders {
               10.0.0.1;