Re: Where is the file /usr/include/linux/modversions.h ?

 --- jjluza <jjluza@yahoo.fr> escribió:
> hi all. I try to compile a driver (nvnet) which includes the file
> /usr/include/linux/module.h. This file should include the file
> /usr/include/linux/modversions.h, but it desn't exist anymore :/  where is
> this file (I think it existed before, because I already succeeded in
> compiling this module)

The modversions.h goes away after a make clean or a make mrproper.  It exists
after a make config, oldconfig, menuconfig, or xconfig if you elect to save
your changes on exit.  (You make also need to do a 'make dep', but I don't
remember.)

HTH,

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS