libc6 in unstable

Could anybody running unstable please tell me if there are any current
major problems with libc6 currently in unstable, version 2.3.2-4, for
the i386 platform?

I'm tracking testing, but there are quite a few packages I usually get
from unstable (openoffice.org, sylpheed, mozilla, etc), that are
currently piling up on my wait queue because of their recent dependency
on libc6 >= 2.3.2, which I've learnt to treat with the utmost respect...

Do you think I could upgrade to the new libc6 without major system
breakage?

Thanks,

--
Carlos Sousa