[OT: Elfquest] WAS: Re: Howto released: Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux andSamba users

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 11:25:00AM +0200, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> Shade and sweet water!

I was going to argue that this is an incorrect translation and should've
been 'shade and fresh water', but, apparantly, this is wrong. Wendy
herself has said 'shade and sweet water'. Why? Is there some sort of
english subtlety I miss here? Why is water sweet?

I am from the Netherlands, where they say: 'schaduw en zoet water',
where 'zoet' means 'sweet', but 'zoet water', as opposed to 'zout
water', means 'fresh water' as opposed to 'salt (sea) water'.

David